Job postings are included in the following websites.
Arts Opportunities is a free resource for artists, students and arts administrators seeking to further their careers in the arts. Let us help you open the window to tomorrow’s opportunity today! This service is brought to you by the Southern Arts Federation.
Search our available art jobs: full & part-time employment, internships, grants, public art projects, residencies — you can search by region, art discipline, type of organization, and more! ArtJob members have immediate access to valuable opportunities in the arts that are updated daily. It’s easy to register — you can get started immediately. PAYING SERVICE
CERF+ is committed to keeping the craft field strong by keeping professional craft artists at work. Good business practices contribute to the likelihood of rebounding from setbacks, whether due to minor mishaps or major emergencies. CERF+ produces live conference presentations and articles on insurance and other topics that help artists strengthen their business practices.
A revolving resource for job opportunities in the ceramics field, as well as broader employment in education, museums and the art world as a whole.
A job posting site for camps and adventure programs seeking pottery instructors.
Articles on Art Careers
- A couple of suggested reads on what you need to know as you pursue your art career Art / Work and The Practical Handbook for the Emerging Artist.
- New York Times Article: Right Brain Thinking
- National Public Radio: “Teachers Make” a difference
- Strategic National Arts Alumni Project: A Diverse Palette – What Art Graduates Say About Their Educations and Careers
- Strategic National Arts Alumni Project: Painting with Broad Strokes: Reassessing the value of an Art Degree (Both articles can be found under the Publications in the “Findings” drop-down menu.)
- Fast Company: Is the MFA the new MBA?
- Sustaining Careers – a study by CERF: Crafts Artist Education
- Sustaining Careers – a study by CERF: Crafts Artist Income